Website Project Co-ordinator
Web Project Management, Frontend & Backend Development Technologies, Client Servicing, WordPress/ Shopify, Quality Assurance, Payment & Shipping Gateways, Time Management, Multitasking, Leadership, Team Player
You are someone who understands the complete web lifecycle inside-out and can handle multiple projects without compromising on the quality. You are someone who thrives under pressure and can work under tight deadlines. You have a keen eye for attention to detail with excellent time management and organizing skills.
- A proven track record of successfully leading web projects to completion using various methodologies
- You have min 2 years of experience as a Project Co-ordinator/Manager managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams
- Ability to oversee entire Project Management lifecycle, to include scheduling, coordinating, invoicing and management of multiple projects
- You have in depth knowledge of both frontend and backend development technologies
- You have a solid understanding of the design process and various tools and resources available in the market
- You are well versed with payment and shipping gateways
- You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress/ Shopify and other e-commerce platforms
- You have a proven track record of handling clients and working with multiple teams including 3rd party vendors
- Strong knowledge and understanding of what businesses need with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of stakeholder trust and confidence
- You have an advanced level of technical background and can provide highly-credible leadership to the team
- You have good understanding of SEO and Google Analytics and other digital marketing services
- Ability to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
Nexa is looking for a Website Project Co-ordinator with a a proven track record of handling complex web projects and a min 2 year experience working for digital agency. This is a full-time role and is a work from home opportunity.