Support Systems Engineer Lead
- Build and ideate new tools, ship improvements and bug fixes for our Support team
- Mentor a small, growing team of junior engineers, meeting weekly and maintaining team priorities and accountability.
- Partner with our Support teams to define and design their tooling needs
- Participating with Engineering in developing cross-functional best practices
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats that rotate to various cities throughout North America.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
You’re not afraid of the unknown. You’re self-driven and goal oriented, unafraid of forging your own path and creating definition within ambiguity.
You’re a proficient prioritizer. With high level and high impact projects in need of your attention, you’re able to get to the root of what’s urgent, what’s possible, and what can wait.
You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier and to our end users. You have a very strong command of written English and your writing is concise but effective.
You’re solid at time management. You can balance a variety of projects and responsibilities without getting overwhelmed. As a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
We’re looking for a Support Systems Engineering Lead to join the Support Operations team at Zapier. Zapier is on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Over 3 million professionals already use Zapier to save more time, but there are millions more to reach. In order to support our Support teams’ support of our users, we need a talented technician and mentor. You will maintain, evolve, and invent internal tools in daily use by our team, understand and integrate with third-party tools and APIs, all while helping a team of developing developers, well, develop! If you love support, tooling, and teamwork then read on…
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.