Social Media Strategist – Paid Ads
- Constantly create “Client Delight” by providing high-levels of service and communication with manager and clients, including regular video meetings and calls
- Execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification
- Perform bid management, ad campaign builds, and promotional copy development
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand while building meaningful connections. Promote community involvement through a focus on engagement.
- Continuously improve social media strategies by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and determining how to best utilize the information
- Create monthly reports and communications to inform clients of results and progress of activities
- Stay current with social media trends and tools, through ongoing education/certification
- 2+ years of proven work experience executing social media strategy and campaign management
- Past agency experience preferred
- Active Facebook Blueprint certification
- Knowledge of A/B Testing is a plus
- Experience managing paid social media advertising campaigns through social media advertising platforms
- Experience, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok and more
- Experience with social analytics including Facebook Insights, and other analytics platforms
- Basic knowledge of media relations, public relations, and content marketing
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused
- Experience with WordPress platform is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a remote work environment
- Strong content writing skills for the web
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Above-average time management skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comfortable working on a deadline, with a personal drive to complete tasks
This full-time position on the Thrive Social Media Team will serve as support for the paid advertising work for Thrive’s social media clients. This client-facing position will become a key part of our social media paid advertising services, ensuring that our clients have consistent activity and results on paid social media channels, through the integration of strategic marketing tactics.
The perfect addition to our team will have experience working with a variety of brands, with proven campaign examples and results. The goal for all clients is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
This is a full-time position with expected work hours between 8:30 am – 5:30 pm which offers you the opportunity to work remotely from home.