Resume Writer Cape Town
What You’ll Do
Using our training, tools, software and guidance, you will craft CVs, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles for job seekers across the world.
Who You Are:
- An exceptional and flexible writer
- Attention to detail
- Strong and empathetic communicator and collaborator
- Microsoft Word wiz
- An excellent mark for English First Language in Matric
- Self-motivated & deadline driven
- Work from home will be applicable during lockdown period ONLY
- After lockdown, need to work from the office premises at Mango5
- Mango5 will issue staff with the necessary equipment when they resume their duties at our offices
- You must have a Reliable internet connectivity (Fibre / ADSL)
- Your PC must be minimum of an i3 with 4gb RAM
Benefits & Perks:
- Stable and consistent income for doing what you love
- Commission to reward extra efforts
- Normal working hours
- Cozy, quiet office environment shared with your team
- Be a part of a world-wide community of talented writers and career professionals
- Access to industry-leading writing tools and services
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance
- E-Learning portal access to over 60 courses
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R10,000.00 /month
- writing: 1 year (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Calling all Writers
Work from home during Lock Down period
Do you love to write?
Do you like to work for a dynamic team?
Do you want to invest this passion into helping others reach their professional goals?
Please note that a remote interview and assessment process will be followed.
There are millions of talented people out there that need support in putting their best foot forward in the professional world.
We have been committed to helping talented professionals showcase themselves in line with appropriate industry standards since launching in 2014 and have helped hundreds of thousands of job applicants land their dream jobs with CVs/resumes our skilled writers have provided for them, with that personal touch.
That’s where you come in!