We’re revamping our iOS app! This is an exciting project for a mid- to heavy-weight mobile dev. We need you to:
- Design and build for our mobile app on Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Ensure quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identify potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fix application bugs before final release.
- Publish application on App Store.
- Maintain the code and atomization of the application.
- Design and implement the application updates that are needed.
- We don’t believe degrees prove proficiency, however you need to show us projects that you’ve worked on or are currently busy with.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
Pretty exciting opportunity at Hi5 for a skilled iOS developer to help us spruce up our App.
Fully remote and will be most suited to a freelance dev looking for a new project.
If you feel you are THE one, click the Apply link so we can start a conversation 😉