Create a strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content writing efforts are planned and executed to drive our three website’s growth, brand awareness and thought leadership in an effort to generate more leads.
- Manage the creation of high-quality, engaging and conversion-centered content, including for service pages, blogs, and long-form content.
- Proofread and edit content from a team of content writers that’s optimized for voice, tone, spelling, grammar, punctuation and conversion.
- Provide Q/A and proofreading/editing of service pages, landing pages and blogs after content has been placed on the pages, making sure all headlines, subheads and meta descriptions are accurate and optimized and the content placement aligns with the page templates.
- Create topics based on keyword targets and work with a team of content writers to create the content.
- Perform keyword research and ensure content is search engine optimized.
- Lead content writing projects working in conjunction with the Demand Generation Content Manager and others.
- Develop process and procedures for ensuring efficiency, consistency and performance.
- Strategy development, managing timelines and creation of high-quality site content.
- Manage timelines of content fulfillment.
- Attend daily and weekly Zoom video meetings to collaborate with internal team members.
- Any other content writing work that will benefit our three websites.
- Minimum of three years of content editing
- Ability to proofread, edit and review web content for quality, value, and uniqueness
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience using a project management platform, Teamwork is a plus
- Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or a related field
- SEO familiarity is a plus
- Past agency experience preferred, but not required
U.S. based digital marketing agency is seeking a Demand Generation Content Editor to join our highly skilled Digital Marketing Team.
This is a contract part-time position that will eventually become full-time.
The Content Editor will work as part of a team to create, develop and manage high-quality, engaging and conversion-centered content for Thrive’s three websites: Thrive, RizeReviews, and SEOblog.
The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple high-priority projects, able to meet tight deadlines, and demonstrate a commitment to accuracy, all with a positive, proactive can-do attitude.
This position would require that you work from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm SAST Monday thru Thursday and 8:30 am – 12:30 pm SAST on Friday.