Chrome Enterprise Browser Specialist
- Engage remotely or onsite with customers (at all levels within an organization) to raise awareness of enterprise features of Chrome Browser and to understand their existing IT environments and business requirements to develop customer specific solutions to resolve issues preventing the adoption of Chrome Browser.
- Work alongside Chrome and Cloud Sales teams and certified partners to be a subject matter expert supporting and close customer opportunities for Chrome Browser enterprise adoption and support.
- Participate in regional and industry events to help build awareness for Chrome Browser’s enterprise benefits and engage with customers and prospects
- Work cross-functionally with Chrome Sales, Operations, Product Management, Product Marketing, Account Executives and the greater Cloud Team to successfully engage with existing accounts and to efficiently respond to customer inquiries and inform the product roadmap.
- Travel an estimated 25%.
- 5 years of experience serving as either a Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager, IT/Management consultant, or equivalent practical experience in a customer-facing role with enterprise companies (Fortune 500)
- 5 years of experience working with all levels of large enterprise organizations. (C-Level, Management, IT Administrators, Front-Line Techs and Employees)
- Familiarity with end-user compute IT administration including (Windows, Mac and Linux, Virtualized environments: VMware or Citrix)
- Familiarity with device management and application solutions (Windows GPO, JAMF, EMM solutions like Intune / Airwatch)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with emerging technologies in cloud/end-point computing IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to confidently present in front of customers or at events.
We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and technical sales acumen to join our team in helping promote the wider adoption of Chrome Browser in enterprise. Chrome Browser has a dominant role in the consumer space and plays a strategic role in enterprise as well. Your role will be to engage with enterprise customers across all verticals as a Chrome Browser Subject Matter Expert. You will also be a customer advocate internally in the various aspects of the GTM efforts around Chrome Browser for enterprise and have opportunities to work closely with Product Management and Marketing.
As the Chrome Enterprise team continues to build features that bridge into other Google Cloud solutions, you will play a pivotal and strategic role in bringing new customers to Google Cloud via their first enterprise experience with Google and Chrome Browser. The opportunity for growth and cross-functional activities with this role will provide an amazing opportunity for personal and professional development.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google’s complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.