Account Executive - Partner Sales
What You’ll Do
New Business Development:
- Have specific interest or experience with a particular vertical or industry with a proven track record of success? This person will have the opportunity to lead that sales initiative, making a direct impact on top line growth.
- Prospect and nurture reseller partner relationships to increase sales.
- Follow up on reseller leads and opportunities in a timely manner to ensure a high conversion rate.
- Align sales savvy with tactics and strategy while pricing and closing deals.
- Own the entire sales cycle with authorized reseller partners.
- Support program partners to drive sales in their client base.
Account Expansion and Growth:
- Proactively provide support and help to all customers to build genuine Owl love.
- Resolve minor support issues and facilitate handoffs to technical support for larger issues.
- Reach out on a regular cadence to maintain a relationship and facilitate future repeat sales.
- Assess overall fit and long term projections of prospective reseller partners.
- Gain experience in a venture-backed startup and have a direct impact on our success.
- See how the entire business is run, and own some of the most essential metrics at the company.
- Bring big ideas, hustle and see the tangible impact of your work in dollars and cents.
- More than a candidate that checks every box, we’re looking for people who are excited to work, learn, and grow at Owl Labs—no matter their background or how they identify. If that’s you, we hope you’ll apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Clear communication skills on phone, chat, and email.
- A customer-centric and consultative sales approach, with ability to assist VARs and support their sales process.
- Ability to efficiently prospect and determine the “best fit” partners.
- Experience in which you consistently met or exceeded a sales quota.
- Experience using CRM tools to organize and forecast sales opportunities.
- Ability to pick up on industry terminology quickly and understand the value of the Meeting Owl technology as it compares to our competitors.
The best candidates will have:
- A track record of high achievement in VAR sales, ideally with A/V hardware.
- The confidence and drive to grow relationships with new and established VARs.
- Grit, muscle and a go-getter attitude.
- Strong customer empathy and deep commitment to customer success.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Naturally curious mindset.
This role is a remote position. Owl Labs is 33% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA, though our team is currently working 100% remote due to COVID-19. Our return to the office is currently TBD.
Owl Labs’ mission is to solve a problem we’ve all experienced: meetings suck, and they are especially painful for the remote participants on the other side of the call. Considering the rapid growth in remote and distributed work, this is a perfectly timed problem for Owl Labs to solve. The market is hungry for products and content that make remote and distributed work better.
We’re seeking a results-driven partner sales account executive to actively seek out and engage prospective partners and customers, while driving sales growth with current VARs. This person should have 3+ years of relevant experience and exhibit tenacity and passion for the sales process. This is an opportunity to join a growing customer-centric sales organization to help us deliver Owl Labs solutions and advance your career.